Category: Uncategorized

Ppovident fund

Dear All,

Can any body guide me that how to implement provident fund policy in an organisation who earlier did not have provident fund facility, i have in my mind following queries which need clarification?
1) How should be the basic salary figure should be set so that larger contribution might not demotivate employer to pay for the contribution.
2) How can a trustee can be gathered, what should be the quantity of them.
3) How should be the tax recognition process should be managed.
4) What rate of provident fund should be deducted from employee salary and the rate of employer can be vary or it will be fixed as deducted from the employee same will be deposit by the employer or it might be vary.
5) Which financial institution best managed and give good return for short\long term loans, like EXTLoans.
6) What are the usage of provident fund, can it will be pay in the employment tenure as loan request of the employee and any other good usage of it.
7) In accounting IAS 19, should be applied, whether it will be a defined benefit plan or defined contribution plan.
And any other point which any body can added on the above queries will be highly appreciated.

First what good old Ted is up to:

Yesterday we kept hearing something falling and scrapping, but no matter where the guys looked they found nothing. We finally decided it must be ice falling off the trees. Wrong!
This morning dh and I were up at 4:00 am to get ready for a full day of doctor appointments and such when there was a pretty big crash that actually seemed to shake the house a bit. It turns out we had an earthquake and it made us thankful we did.
This time dh was certain it came from the basement. He goes to look and discovers in this 5 days of rain our sump pump had gone out. We now have an indoor pond for a basement two foot deep in water. Deep enough the tables we had down there were so wet that when the quake hit they collapsed dumping everything into the water.
Soo Ted was laughing his fool head off at us. Me I am thinking, Okay, this was one area we have not decluttered yet because it was so overwhelming to try and get down there to sort, and we never seemed to have the time. Problem solved. It all has to go now, no sorting, it’s all soaked and pretty much past salvaging.
Being the wicked girl I am I also thought “thank goodness for my surgery, now I don’t have to help, because I cannot be in such unclean surroundings or lift anything over 10 pounds for five more weeks.” That stuff has to all be out of there by this weekend now. I am such a bad little Pollyanna.
I did tell Gary to just get the new sump pump going to drain the thing then just bring it all up in small containers he can haul to the dump and just forget about sorting. Guess what he and ds will be doing this week. He is installing the new sump pump as we speak. It seems some woodland creature had chewed the wires up on the old pump. So once everything else is done he will be able to rewire it and we’ll have a back up pump.
Now for the good news, the reason Ted is so angry. I got my main pathology reports yesterday from the surgeries, I have held my breath afraid I’d jinx it, but today one of the 3 member surgical team verified it, while reminding me I still need to get the official word from the oncology surgeon it looks like I am totally CANCER FREE! There are still a couple of tests out, but they are basically ones to verify the first results.
The testing today showed the damage accidentally done to my bladder during surgery was successfully repaired and my extra hardware I’ve been wearing for 9 days is no longer needed. You have no idea how happy that made me.
Because of what I learned handling dh’s medical bills earlier this year I know how to handle the insurance company and medicare to be zero out of pocket on my over $100,000 of medical bills now. Just waiting for one certain claim to be filed and then the bills that are coming in fast and furious will all get paid. I am telling all the doctors I want all testing completed before Dec 31, 2015 for certain.
The testing for urology today was the last of it.
Oh and I forgot to mention that just as this started dh found out that he was one of the select few that received half of the pay cut from a few months ago back (ds got his in the form of a pay raise a couple of months ago).
We used the money from the first return of pay check to pay the property taxes on the house rather than withdraw it from the sinking fund we had set up for that. All our 2015 property taxes and insurance are now all paid.

I’m a story teller, but I’ll try and keep this brief

I’m very familiar with FPU. I’m in the middle of a divorce and have huge (for me) credit card/loan bills. I haven’t been able to pay on the credit cards for the last few months because I’m struggling just to keep the four walls up. When I’ve called to update my status to the CC companies, and explain why I haven’t been able to make payments, a couple of them have wanted me to chat with one of their “counselors”. They say that their counselors just ask more details about my situation.

I seem to remember Dave saying that they’re basically just setting up and getting ready to sue. They have said that if I don’t chat with them, they reserve the right to “force” the card to close, which apparently is worse than me closing it myself. I know that’s all FICO-ese, but before the divorce, my ex and I were told to get a CC so we could get a FICO score by one of Dave’s mortgage people (Churh Hill Mortgage; we questioned the person, but they said it was really the only way after the 2008 meltdown).

Background: the divorce is “Biblically Sanctioned”; she had an 18 month affair with her high-school sweetheart. When I found out, she wanted back in the relationship, but I basically didn’t want to stick around for act 2.

She moved with the kids 300 miles away to be with her “support system” (HS sweet heart), so for a year and a half, I only saw the children for two full days a month while I looked for work where she was. I spoke with lawyers about the situation, but by the time I could breath again, they said if I went to court to have the children returned to me, it ~probably~ wouldn’t happen because of the number of months that had passed.

I finally found a great job that’s close to them and we share 50/50 custody, but the salary is $6500 less a year, and rent is $1656 a year more. I tried to look for cheaper places to live, but didn’t have the time while moving, and two cheaper places that I put my name in accepted other renters before me.

My attorney is trying to get my support payments down based on my lower salary, and my ex’s new job, but she’s stalling on supplying her documentation. She’s been subpoenaed, and has supplied some of the requirements, but my attorney hasn’t reviewed everything yet.

I’ve been looking for part-time work, but nothing has worked out.

So my question is; when I chat with the CC people, should I agree to speak with their counselors, or just tell them that I’ll be in touch when I can pay?